IMPORTANT! Corvette Applications :
– These axles are for C5/C6 30 spline hubs only. C6 Customers MUST verify outer hub spline count; Confirming year is not guaranteed fitment.
– Corvette axles may not work with all aftermarket coilovers. If CV boots have clearance issues, low profile boots can be purchased at an upgraded cost. The low profile boots reduce the amount of available axle angle in comparison to the standard boots, so they are not ideal for lowered or high axle angle vehicles. If you have questions or would like to add low profile boots to your axles, please contact us for more information. (316) 260-8433
To date, Penske and Viking are the only coilovers that any customer has noted with interference beyond what a lower profile boot would take care of, meaning the mount or base of the coilover interferes with the CV housing.
GForce Engineering OUTLAW Axles are a direct replacement for factory half-shafts and are designed for cars making big power and/or with serious demands on their driveline.
The all new Outlaw axles have been elevated from their previous design with an upgraded premium CV. The Outlaw CV maintains a 108mm design but features an upgraded alloy on the billet machined internals. Each CV also receive an isotropic surface finish for a mirror like polish. The surface finishing provides smoother operation for the CV joint which dramatically reduces heat and premature wear and aides in grease migration. In addition, each Outlaw axle uses premium fasteners for the industry’s strongest CV axle bolts.
The GForce Outlaw Axles, remain the King of IRS axles with the largest diameter axle bars available, the only 31-spline axle bar and CV on the market and now with the most durable CV joint possible
Machined from proprietary aerospace billet alloy, Outlaw axles feature an upgraded 31-spline axle bar and 31-spline billet machined CV joints. The additional splines offer more spline engagement and allow for larger diameter axle bars equaling unparalleled strength. In addition to more spline engagement the billet machined 31-spline CV’s provide more travel and increased operating angle than OEM CV joints.
Outlaw axles also include 1-piece CNC-machined billet steel inner and outer stubs. Machined from a single piece of billet steel, GForce inner and outer 1-piece stubs are the strongest stub design period.
Each component of an Outlaw axle is meticulously designed, machined and assembled by GForce in our Kansas based facility. Because we carefully control each process, hand-build each axle assembly and only use premium materials, GForce axles boast an unrivaled warranty.
- Anti-Wheel Hop Technology
- Direct Bolt-In Fit and Finish
- 31-Spline Severe-Duty OUTLAW CV’s
- Isotropic Surface Finish on CV’s and CV Internals
- Upgraded Premium CV Fasteners
- 1-Piece Inner and Outer Stubs
- Aircraft Grade Certified Alloys
- Powder Coated Axles For Corrosion Protection
- Black e-coat finish on inner and outer stubs to protect against harsh conditions without impeding spline engagement